Consultant at Antal International
Views:1789 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
Vice President - Data Science - Logistics (12-18 yrs)
- Works independently or with a small team to solve complex problems and create scalable models/algorithms that will be integrated into their tools and products
- Will focus on creating output that is simple and easy for business users to understand and implement
- Leads junior data scientists (if required) to deliver results
- Will communicate the progress of projects from time to time to various stakeholders
- Participates in industry forums to showcase the analytical depth of the organization
- Prior experience in building and rolling out scoring models, response models, optimization, forecasting, segmentation, etc.
- Strong understanding of statistical modeling and its application to solving business problems
- Hands-on experience with python for building models, Clementine, IBM Data Miner, Oracle Data miner, etc. is a must
- Expertise in management of large data and understanding of data quality metrics
- Hands-on experience with Python, big data technologies, tensor flow, and other machine learning platforms
- Ability to collaborate with various teams to learn from their experience and apply the learning's to the problems at hand
- Great communication skills with the ability to clearly communicate data, context, and implications to business stakeholders and senior leaders
- Knowledge of supply chain industry is desirable
- Hands-on experience in using web data will be an added advantage
- Knowledge in extracting intelligence from semantic modeling is a must
- Bachelor's/Master's Degree/Ph.D. in Technology/Statistics/Economics/Operations Research, Applied Statistics, Data Mining and/or related quantitative engineering field.
- 12-18 years of experience in building and implementing statistical models
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.