Freelance Recruitment Consultant at Xperia
Views:543 Applications:117 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:116
Vice President - Data Reporting & Analytics - BFS (15-20 yrs)
- You will be closely involved in gathering & analyzing data, and preparing & disseminating of reports/presentations providing insight, identification of trends and recommendations to the management team as well as daily reporting for the broader team.
- This work will help the function execute against its priorities and remain competitive in the marketplace.
- Performing checks to verify the completeness and accuracy of the data Breaking out metrics and prepare for distribution to various stakeholders, sometimes combining data from different sources Analyzing data to identify trends for roll up presentations.
- Engaging with stakeholders and other members of management team to understand requirements, and recommend solutions including re-use of existing reports.
- Excellent data management skills; ability to gather data from different sources and maintain data integrity Strong analytical skills; ability to analyze data, identify KPIs/trends and draw conclusions Advanced MS Excel skills required to perform data analysis (calculations, pivot tables, data comparison, data presentation) Proficient in MS Office Suite Word, PowerPoint etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, very good English Ability to understand the client's requests and propose and execute solutions that fit their needs .
- Ability to prioritize one's own activities/tasks to ensure achievement of all milestones and goals Contributing to a positive and inclusive team environment