Senior Consultant at Huquo Consulting
Views:2237 Applications:270 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:135
Vice President - Credit Risk Strategy - IIT/IIM/XLRI/FMS/IIFT/NIT (10-20 yrs)
Credit Risk Strategy
A successful candidate would work as an EXL consultant with a leading US Financial Services
Organization on an unsecured lending portfolio. The job will require the consultant to work on:
- Support tactical & strategic risk analytics initiatives for US based banks' Risk team
- Develop risk policy for Point of Sale (POS) lending, Buy-now-pay-later (BNPL), and Credit Card solutions
- Design A/B testing frameworks with Design of Experiments (DOE) methodology to optimize risk management programs
- Policy analytics to make sure correct customer segments are targeted and acquired
- Recommend changes to business strategy and risk management policies
- Build reporting/BI frameworks for Risk teams within the organization
- Evaluate effectiveness of current policies & strategies, manage the monthly dashboards and ad-hoc analysis, analyze tests & performance related to funnel performance, portfolio verification performance and post issuance loan performance
- Clearly communicate analysis as presentations to technical & non-technical groups
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues in other areas of Risk Management.
- Summarize analytical findings into presentations and share analysis & reports with senior leadership.
- Maintain a high degree of technical and policy understanding with respect to credit risk.
- Manage assigned projects in a timely manner, ensuring accuracy and that deliverables are met.
- Train, coach and develop team members
- 1-8 years of experience in Analytics and Decision Science.
- Risk Analytics experience: Portfolio analytics, Acquisition and Line Management, Policy audit and analytics, Reporting/Dash-boarding, Performance tracking (should have a knowledge of risk concepts like delinquencies, pre-payments, loss curves etc.)
- Past experience in problem solving roles, strategic initiatives etc.
- Knowledge in Banking Domain
- Hands on work experience in SQL.
- Hands on work experience in SAS/SAS macros would be a plus
- Educational Background: B.Tech /B.E from premier/reputed organizations (IIT/NIT preferred)