Managing Director at Edge In Asia Recruitment Private Limited
Views:167 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Vice President - Credit Risk Model Execution - Financial Institution (10-15 yrs)
Leading global financial institution client is looking to hire senior credit risk professional to lead and manage team of credit risk professionals responsible to drive global credit risk model execution agenda covering UK and US region.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- End to end credit risk model execution of banking and trading book portfolios.
- Responsible for credit risk updates & mitigants to Senior Risk Councils, Group Risk Update and Credit Councils.
- Liaison with senior model risk management team based in UK and US.
- Liaise with Group Risk Reporting functions to manage various internal and regulatory risk reporting.
To be eligible for this role you will require:
- Qualified degree with at least 10+ work experience in banking credit risk model development / validation / implementation
- Worked on CCAR OR PRA
- Excellent communication and people management experience is MUST.
Please note that due to the high number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us in the next 5 business days, we regret to inform you that your application for this position was unsuccessful.