Vice President - Credit Risk - FinTech (10-12 yrs)
VP - Credit Risk - Fintech
Segment - Retail PLs
Expertise Area- Credit Ops ( 60-70%) & Policy Design ( 30-40%)
Should have handled monthly volumes of over 100cr+
Credit Risk Management :
- Managing the overall risk metrics for the organization. Ensuring that the portfolio health is maintained within accepted risk parameters. Risk head will interact with various partner banks and NBFC to setup aligned policies to acquire customer and manage collections
- Candidate would be responsible for appraising & assessing risks for loan under the consumer focused Loan
- Check and keep track on industry trends, key factors impacting industry, performance of trade in local market and regulatory impact.
- Candidate should be well versed with the unsecured and secured programs run by competitors in the digital space, an ability to understand and design programs suited to the digital environment is a prerequisite.
- Candidate should also be able to understand the technical and regulatory aspects implementation of a program in the digital space
- Co-ordinate with analytics for preparation of various management dashboards and tools for portfolio monitoring.
- Develop programs across credit and risk functions.
- Regulatory compliance and interactions with various teams.
- Portfolio Management, based on accurate evaluation of portfolio performance, market developments and product management imperatives.
- Support new product launches in digital space.
- Support business by rolling out regular test programs and convert them into policy basis defined success criterion
High ticket under-writing :
- The incumbent will be responsible for underwriting personal loan proposal as per the laid down policies & procedure to honor the agreed SLAs and manage city/area business volumes.
- To conduct personal discussion with customers to establish Credit worthiness.
- Interact with the client, gather requirements, financial statements and other inputs for performing quality Credit analysis and due diligence. (for renewal & new borrowers)
- To prepare Credit Appraisal Memo (CAM).
- Responsible for Credit Assessment
- To coordinate with sales to achieve targets and ensure TAT or SLAs are met.
- Work closely with RM/Product partners in structuring Credit solutions and ensuring appropriateness of the products, and expediting approvals
Qualification & Experience Required:
- CA/MBA with at least 10 to 12 years' experience with 3-4 years in a leadership role in Credit and Risk department of Banks, NBFCs, Credit rating agencies.
- Good experience in Credit analysis - Balance sheet, Profit & Loss Statement, Bank Statement.
- Ideally mix of new-age startups, product and Fintech experience.
- Credit underwriting work experience within retail lending with any large NBFC or Bank. Ideal candidate should understand the credit risk of consumer focused loan and SME segment lending. Prospective candidate should have hands-on experience on how to review, assess and underwrite secured and unsecured loans with focus in personal loan underwriting.
- Highly Innovative problem solver, possessing strong interpersonal, multi-tasking, organizational & project planning skills and demonstrating ability to meet deadlines.
- Attitude to thrive in a fun, fast-paced environment.
- Good networking skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent skills to analyse available business opportunities