Recruitment Consultant at Pylon Management Consulting
Views:884 Applications:234 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:143
Vice President - Credit Card Retail Strategy - SAS - Banking (12-20 yrs)
Looking for Female leaders having 12-20 years of experience in Marketing Analytics and in Strategy Development with strong team handling experience. Has also worked on retail banking products.
Role Outline/Job Summary:
- Stakeholder Management - Interact regularly with US senior leadership across functions to understand critical business problems.
- Drive Analytical solutions- Conceptualize, design and deliver analytical solutions.
- Build effective teams to deliver on business priorities. Develop solutions with partners to deliver strong insights.
- Manage the project pipeline to ensure prioritization and resourcing. Influence analytic approaches through learnings and insights.
- Subject manatter expertise in driving complex analytical initiatives across marketing
- Thought Leadership: Provide thought leadership for strategic solutions in driving external sales.
- Talent Management: Attract and retain high quality talent; Ability to manage, coach and mentor team members.
What's expected from you?
We are seeking an experienced analytics candidate who should be able to perform below behaviors in their day to day role:
- Client Obsession - Create client centric analytic solution to business problems. Individual should be able to have a holistic view of multiple businesses and develop analytics solutions accordingly.
- Analytic Project Execution - Own and deliver multiple and complex analytic projects. This would require an understanding of business context, conversion of business problems into strategic solutions
- Stakeholder Management: Experience in stakeholder management across various functions and regions.
- Presentation Skills : Delivering high class presentations to share the thoughts, the solutions or the problem for business stakeholders and senior management
- Project Management - Should have skillset to manage project in terms of creating project plan, assigning responsibilities
- People Management - Should be prepared and proactive in gaining full understanding of your people's performance, and makes decisions regarding staffing, pay increases, promotions, terminations, etc.
- Strategic acumen - Should possess ability to see the big picture of business, identify and understand emerging trends, challenge status quo and design goals for growth
- Risk Assessment : Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding organisation, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations,.
Percentage of Travel: No
- 12+ years of experience with 6+ years in managing teams
- Bachelor's degree in any of the quantitative discipline: Mathematics, Economics, Operations Research, Business Finance, Statistics
- Master's Degree in Finance/Mathematics/Management is preferred
- Strong analytical/technical skills to break down the problem and provide recommendations
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, ability to interact with individuals across departments/functions.
- Experience in managing high performing analytical team
- Coach, mentor and develop large teams
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.