Consultant at Kelly Services
Views:1798 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Vice President - Control & Governance (8-20 yrs)
Chief Investment Office (CIO) & Treasury- Vice President - Global TCIO Execution Middle Office & Money Market (MM) Operations-Control and Governance
CIO's core mandate is to manage the Firm's Structural Interest Rate and FX risks and conservatively invests the Firm's excess deposits.
Treasury's core mandate is to manage short term Structural Interest Rate Risk and work in close partnership with all line of business to help manage the firm's capital, balance sheet, liquidity and funding.
Global TCIO Execution MO & Operations seeks to hire a professional to oversee its Control & Governance agenda. This individual will partner with Product Control, Trade Support, Money Market (MM) Operations team & other control disciplines (e.g. Oversight & Control, Finance, Business Management, Compliance, Risk and Audit) to ensure various Business/Local Control & Governance initiatives are effectively implemented within the MO/Operations function. Key coverage for this role is as below:
- Manage SOX testing reviews for the MO & MM Operation groups per the line of business/firm wide standards.
- Co-ordinate deliverables relating to Regulatory, Internal/External audits and Compliance reviews.
- Manage Risk Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) program for MO & MM Operations.
- Monitor and track MO/MM operations related Action Plans to completion.
- Manage implementation of User Tools program and partner with Technology on remediation effort in line with firm's control standards.
- Provide MO/Ops input on various New Business/Opportunity Assessments and co-ordinate with BAU teams.
- Monitor effectiveness of various Control Policies and Standards and enforce compliance.
- Facilitate MO related attestations and representations.
- Manage Inter-Affiliate Services program for Middle Office & MM Operations.
- Act as BCC (Business Continuity Coordinator) for Middle Office & MM Operations on BCP (Business Continuity Planning).
- Provide training on control and governance agenda for new joiners and regular refresher training with BAU teams.
- Ensure Compliance leave for all employees are planned and updated in Global Absence Tracking.
- 7+ years of Investment Bank experience with background in Operations Risk, Product Control, Middle Office, Audit, Compliance, Oversight & control or Business Management.
- Ability to deal with high level of adhoc requests and deliver under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, time-management, communication and relationship building skills.
- Analytical mind, investigative and ability to see big picture as well as the details
- Good product knowledge in Fixed income and Treasury products
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.