Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:113846 Applications:2075 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:173
Vice President - Consulting - Life Sciences/Pharmaceutical/Healthcare - Big4 (10-16 yrs)
Role : - Vice President - Consulting - Life Sciences/Pharmaceuticals/Healthcare (9-15 yrs)
Location : Gurgaon / Mumbai / Bangalore / Hyderabad
Principal Duties and Responsibilities :
General Business Consulting :
- Can draw insights from complex financial and quantitative analysis and integrate these insights and findings across work streams and come up with overall plan to drive strategy and solution development. Also, can structure and implement forecasting models and identify transformation opportunities
- Can identify company's key cost and value drivers and explain their priority / influence on business performance
- Can develop strategies and operating models focused on 1 or 2 business units and assess likely competitive responses. Also, can assess implementation readiness and points of greatest impact
- Manages proposals and business development efforts and coordinates with others colleagues to create consensus driven deliverables.
- Can define and execute a transformational change plan aligned with client's business strategy and context for change. Can engage stakeholders in the change journey and build commitment for change. Understands implications a new strategy will have on day to day cross functional operations of a business
- Has good sales acumen, applies client knowledge, Accenture sales, opportunity management and contract processes to structure high impact solutions for clients.
Client and Project Management :
- Can lead a project across Service Lines and manage client and stakeholders expectations.
- Develops trust based relationships with clients and manages client expectations.
- Can work with client leadership to reprioritize activities/alter plans as required and can influence clients to secure cooperation for action.
- Create a compelling message through a storyline in a deck. Can identify multiple storyline possibilities and choose best approach.
- Leads presentations for the entire project with the client. Advocates a point of view and orchestrates, addresses difficult questions/ conflicts during presentations
- Can engage stakeholders and drive colleagues to create consensus driven deliverables
Qualifications : MBA from Tier 1 B School
Experience : Industry Expertise: Experience in Life Sciences Industry is preferable.
Domain Development :
- Develop assets and methodologies, develop of points-of-view, research or white papers, support development of marketing collateral, conduct public speaking and publish in industry periodicals
- Expertise in consulting Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Consumer Healthcare and Consumer Goods, firms on strategic and operational business problems across Operating Model Design, Sales Transformation, Growth Strategy, and Transformation Programs.
- A minimum of 10+ years of progressive industry and/or in Life Sciences Industry
- Experience working on large-scale Business / Operational Transformation projects desirable
- Strong program management skills as well as experience multiple strategy planning assignments.
Key Competencies and Skills :
Capabilities include strategy and process design in the following areas :
- Mobility solutions for Pharma marketing and sales functions
- Customer Relationship Management
- Patient Adherence Programs
- Campaign Management
- Social Media Strategy/Assessment
- Search Engine Marketing
- Multi-Channel Marketing/Design
- Product launch strategy
- Product or Portfolio marketing strategy
- Sales strategy
- Sales Force Efficiency / Automation
- Sales Force Effectiveness