Recruitment Manager at Levrara Group
Views:345 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:73
Vice President - Compliance - Financial Crime Monitoring Team - Investment Bank (10-16 yrs)
- Ensure the Financial crime team adheres to the firm wide and regional Financial crime team related policies and procedures
- Ensure effective and timely escalation of issues requiring management attention
- Work with regional teams towards implementing best practices and minimum standards
- Lead transformation projects within Financial Crime Team
- Liaise with Senior managers across Compliance and Front Office to investigate and identify rationale for material breaches or outliers
- Ensure ongoing awareness of Watch List filtering, PEP / sanction screening, money laundering risks, negative media lists, anti-bribery & Corruption related rule and regulations etc.
- Eye for detail to proactively identify issues and breaches in order to mitigate potential risk
- Ensure all changes, both, regulatory and procedural are comprehended and conveyed to the team in a timely manner.
- Review KRI / KPI to ensure the team delivers on its objective in a timely manner.
- Responsible for career planning, succession planning and overall career progression of the Financial crime compliance team.
- Identify process and operational risks proactively and formulate steps to mitigate the same.