Vice President - Compliance - BFS (10-20 yrs)
Job opening for VP - Compliance
JD for VP - Compliance
- To ensure compliance with regulatory requirements prescribed by of RBI/ SEBI/ FIU and other regulatory bodies to NBFCs.
- To liaise with RBI and other regulatory bodies on day to day matters;
- To co-ordinate/ interact with RBI officials for official correspondence and during onsite inspections;
- To assess new policies, processes and products from regulatory risk perspective;
- To ensure review, updation and implementation of existing policies and processes in accordance with the regulatory requirements;
- To conduct or direct internal investigation of regulatory compliance issues reported/ identified;
- To maintain compliance manual on the basis of notifications / circulars issued by RBI and other regulatory authorities, from time to time;
- To provide assistance to internal or external auditors in compliance reviews; prepare management reports regarding compliance operations and progress;
- To conduct compliance testing/ assurance reviews from time to time.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.