Owner at Career Advantage Human Resources & Services
Views:2893 Applications:249 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:219
Vice President - Compensation & Benefits (13-16 yrs)
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Anchoring the centralized increment process across all India centers, modeling the final increments incorporating the various
Interventions/ corrections if any.
- Seamless roll out of revised salaries with 100% accurate pay roll inputs, generating and issuing revised compensation letters to employees using the in-house tool.
- Processing the organization's annual bonus payout across levels.
- Anchoring flagship surveys conducted by Aon Hewitt, Mercer, Towers Watson and maintaining a systematic database of various reports.
- In depth study of reports, identifying areas of concern/gaps, highlighting compensation trends and proposing necessary interventions to senior management if required. Utilizing the market data for valuable inputs during increment proposal stage.
- Liaise with recruitment/BHRs to identify any pain areas in sourcing and attracting potential candidates/ new skill sets/Niche skill sets and recommending appropriate changes/new bands to operate with.
- Be fist point of contact for BPHRs, finance payroll tool to address and advice on any queries they might have Year-end comp application.
- Monitor fortnightly inputs by BPHR and team members, follow up on completion of inputs. Liase with technology team to ensure proper working of the application. Suggest new enhancements if any, test enhancements for roll out.
THE INDIVIDUAL :
- Excellent communication, negotiation and analytical skills
- Ability to self-start, find solutions and deliver results within agreed deadlines.
- Ability to handle fast-paced, high-pressured environment.
- Extreme attention to detail and ability to produce zero-defect work.
- Strong MS Office skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Strong People Management skills
- Maintaining a strong relationship with the senior stakeholders
- Excellent knowledge and awareness on the markets trends/analysis and the competitions
- MBA with specialization in HR from a recognized university or institute
- 13 to 16 years of relevant experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.