Managing Partner/Founder at Workoid Consultants
Views:2582 Applications:211 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:178
Vice President - Collections Operations - International Voice Process - BPO (15-21 yrs)
International Collections ( Voice) is MANDATE
VP - Operations with our client with a global presence based at Gurgaon.
Job Location : Gurgaon
Department : Operations
Process : US Collections (Voice)
Reporting to : Managing Director - India site
Education : Graduate, Pref PG (Economics or Finance related major; Masters Degree)
Experience : Minimum 10 years of managerial experience of last 2-3 should have been in managing the operations of mid sized company. Minimum 10+ years progressive sales or customer service experience.
CTC : Standard Industry Hike
Shift Window : 3 pm to 12 am , 5 days
Reporting to the Managing Director - India site, the Vice President, India Call Center Operations is responsible for delivering the gross collections through India Call Centers. Ensures operational standards are met or exceeded for service, productivity, and quality and employee engagement. Works strategically across all sites to ensure consistency, leverage best practices and identify the best liquidation approach for portfolio regardless of location or function. The Vice President is also responsible for bankruptcy businesses at the site. This position works very closely with Vice President - Global Call Center Operations.
- Leadership communication- inspirational leader (traits flamboyance, not bordering to arrogance or know it all, story teller-someone who can inspire by sharing a story, influencing without being pushy-ability to involve colleagues to his thoughts.
- Global synergy- should have worked in a global set up (US or UK level reporting will be preferred), sensitive to culture and understanding global challenges and priorities, mobile, relationship builder (at a person level), channelize discussions or decision making through multiple stake holders (ability to use tact to influence)
- Strategic agility- strong numerical and analytical skills, understand details but has a broader perspective, draw out long term vision (managing vision and purpose)
- Drive for results- personality traits- strong and confidence body language, ability to assert himself, be with the team and focuses on show and tell
- Developing direct reports
If the above role excites you, Kindly share your updated resume with the below mentioned details :
Current Residence Location :
Ok to relocate to Gurgaon :
Comfortable with Shift Timings 3 pm to 12 am :
Ed Qualification with College :
Total Exp (yrs) :
Total International BPO Exp (yrs) :
Years of Collection Exp ( Pls share details briefly) :
Current Process ( Domain + Voice, Backend or blended ) :
Processes handled ( Collections, Customer service, AR, Healthcare, RCM etc. Pls specify) :
US Processes Handled in your career span - shared details :
Team Span in Current Process (Direct + Indirect) :
Max Team Span Handled :
Certifications if any :
Current Organization :
Current Desgn ( Desgn +Years) :
Reporting to :
Hierarchy in Your current Company (2 up 2 down) :
Current CTC ( Fixed+ Variable) :
Expected CTC :
Notice Period :
DOB & Age :
Please feel free to connect for any further clarifications.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.