Vice President - Client Solutions (10-20 yrs)
Purpose of Position
The Vice President of Client Services has direct responsibility for fostering a strong relationships with their assigned clients. To lead and support a team of Client Solutions Experts that deliver on clients objectives, maintain high client satisfaction, add value to the client relationship and to deliver farming opportunities and growth in the market share through all TP Solutions that are offered. A Passion for People" is key. In addition, the SPE is accountable for the financial performance of their portfolio. As a senior leader, you will collaborate with other members of the Executive, Global and Site level leadership teams to develop the overarching client relationship and vision and offer targeted solutions to help improve their overall business.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide strategic direction and executive leadership over client/Teleperformance relationship
- Cultivates client relationships at senior levels and with all relevant client stakeholder to maximize the reputation and growth of TP business with each client account
- Lead a team of Client Solutions Experts that ensure we are monitoring and calibrating customer service quality, and recommending product and process improvement ideas to clients.
- Ensures retention of the clients business, developing broad and deep relationships across the client accounts
- Develop and implement strategic plans to drive revenue opportunities that align to clients strategy
- Provide strategic, transformative solutions to add value back into the clients business.
- Lead process-improvement initiatives that deliver financial targets.
- Create an environment, which delivers excellent service to clients; ensure account managers are driving operations to consistently meet or exceed all financial and non-financial KPIs.
- Attend internal weekly, monthly and quarterly business reviews, building a cohesive client relationship.
- Act as escalation point for client issues that have not been resolved by normal channels
- Assume accountability for the delivery of transformative, value-added client solutions services in support of multiple account managers, contact center agents, technology professionals, and project managers.
- Oversee and support where needed all aspects of implementation of new clients as needed, ensuring management, compliance and reporting for all contact center operations including call volume forecasting and staffing, client service commitments, budget, forecasted hours versus actual hours, payroll, etc.
- Demonstrate an awareness of the range of services provided by Teleperformance and match them the overall client strategy for program level enhancement.
- Facilitate client visits, audits and tours while demonstrating knowledge and awareness of the Teleperformance business and the ability to present this to suit client needs
Minimum Education Requirement
- College or University graduate, or proven direct extensive experience Minimum Relevant Work Experience
- Minimum 5-7 years experience in an account or vendor management role in a call center environment
- Experience in a Call Center Operations Environment or Project Management Team
- Experience in budget forecasting and management including P&L responsibility
- Experience with strategic initiative development and implementation, specifically with operating policies and procedures, and work process improvements
- Proven success with client facing interactions as it relates to planning, business reviews and business development.
- Industry Vertical experience preferred in management of operational functions and large account management while interfacing with complex client organizations
- Extensive expertise in building and managing long-term relationships with business partners and clients.
- Consultative sales background, hunting and/or farming with proven track record to meet sales targets.
- Extensive background in project management and project implementation.
- Strong leadership ability in orchestra directing a team consisting of multiple disciplines, multiple organizations/support functions, and/or upper management team members.
- Proven ability to manage client relationships.
- Demonstrated strong track record in driving continuous improvement.
- Strong financial management skills, (i.e., P&L, pricing negotiation)
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate win-win agreements.
- Client facing and executive presentation skills.
- Excellent, proven interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Successful track record in peer collaboration.
- Excellent ability to understand client business drivers and objectives.
- Demonstrated decisiveness and leadership.
- Medium to high travel requirement
- Highest standards of ethical behavior.