Senior HR Leader at Learn and Progress
Views:780 Applications:201 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:156
Vice President/Chief Financial Officer - Finance - CA (22-25 yrs)
Head of Finance / CFO . Reporting to MD and CEO. Location - Hyderabad
CA - Experience 22 to 25 years. Age - 48 to 52
This position will be responsible for leading the overall Finance function of a listed company.
- Lead finance team of in the areas of Financial control, Fund raising, investor relations, direct and indirect tax, treasury and FP&A and augment sustainable and profitable growth plans of business.
- Have in depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management and risk mitigation practices
- For the growth plans - Initiate, scout and lead for fundraising . Explore for best options on potential fundraising opportunities
- Maintain healthy relationships with banks, investors, and other financiers to support the company's fundraising and investment objectives.
- Strong commercial acumen and facilitate leadership decision making on financial matters.
- Participate in the company's strategic planning by providing financial analyses, budgeting, and cash flow projections.
- Work closely with the key management team for scouting business alliances and acquisitions, conduct due diligence and participate in negotiations and finalisation.
- Develop Annual Budgets, Annual Business and Operating Plans .
- Financial controlling, audits, finance operations, annual budget planning ( long term and short term ) and compliance, cost accounting.
- Develop, implement, and maintain financial control policies, systems, and procedures to ensure compliance with the company's standards , and comply with applicable laws and regulations.
- Lead the preparation and analysis of the company's financial statements, including cost analysis, revenue analysis, and cash flow analysis.
- Ensure effective treasury management and investment of the company's funds for maximisation of returns and financial de-risking.
- Represent in the Audit Committee and Statutory Committee of the Board.
- Strong exposure in real-time Financial reporting and dashboards.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.