Associate Consultant - Analytics & Digital at Crescendo Global
Views:2128 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Vice President - CCAR/PPNR Modeling - Bank (10-14 yrs)
JOB TITLE: VP-CCAR Modelling
An exciting leadership job opportunity with a Leading US banking Giant for a professional holding at least 10+years- experience in CCAR modelling and 7+ years in advanced analytics. Our esteemed client is looking for a smart professional with strong experience of banking domain(CCAR modelling). You will utilize your experience in CCAR modelling to drive and develop econometric forecasting models for daily balance sheet asset/liabilities. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER:
A leading, global firm with a distinguished clientele providing extensive financial and asset management services.
- Developing Econometric forecasting models (PPNR models) including the calculation of Net Interest Income (- NII- ), which is also referred to as Net Interest Revenue (- NIR- ), Interest Rate Exposure (- IRE- ), Economic Value Sensitivity (- EVS- ), and other associated interest rate risk metrics.
- Coordinate COE FP&A activities for CCAR, including liaising with business units, risk and treasury
- Evaluate the impact on the product models of various scenarios used for Comprehensive Capital Analysis & Review (CCAR) submissions
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive modelling system that maintains consistent approach to data quality and modelling methods, audit, back test, tracking, annual validation.
- 9 - 12 years of relevant finance/business/accounting/statistical experience in financial services.
- MBA/Masters in Economics, Finance, Accounting or related discipline.
- Experience developing econometric and multivariate regression models. Good understanding of Seemingly Unrelated regression, Panel Data regression and Fixed effect models
- Extensive hands-on experience in programming and modelling using SAS
- Must be able to present technical matters in a way that is meaningful to the audience
- Extensive hands on CCAR-PPNR modelling and balance sheet assets/Liabilities modelling.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU -
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- An opportunity to work with a blue- chip firm in a high visibility role as a part of the FP&A team.
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.