Sr. Manager at T D Newton & Associates
Views:923 Applications:260 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Vice President - Cash Operation & Payments - Banking (15-22 yrs)
- As a direct report of the Head of Payment Operations Director, the role holder will be accountable for the delivery of a range of high value, high volume business-critical processes and responsible alongside their Director for determining and driving the wider strategy for these
- The role holder will lead, manage and be responsible for the UK Payments Operations. This is a multi-cluster Operational remit, the main responsibility of which is Payment Processing and Repairs for the UK, Ireland, Germany and all Exotic currencies on behalf of Investment Bank
- The role holder will lead and manage the functional departments of Payments Input and Repairs, Payments Schemes and Liquidity Management and MassPay processing and static data
- This is a significant scale function across 4 sites based in Poole - UK, Mumbai, Delhi and Chennai - India processing >8 Million payment transactions per day to the value of - 450bn
- The role holder will manage cyclical workflow and the allocation of resources to ensure that Service Level Agreements are achieved at all times, resolving issues that will ensure that the business operates with maximum efficiency.
- The role holder will contribute to shaping the strategic agenda for the broader UK Payments and Global Payments function
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.