Recuitment Manager at Vrinda Global
Views:1252 Applications:252 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
Vice President - Business Transformation - Consulting Firm - IIM/XLRI/FMS/MDI (15-18 yrs)
- This role requires the individual to collaborate with U.S. stakeholders for determination of business needs while devising and implementing a results-oriented strategy that is in alignment with the goals and objectives of the organization.
- Looking for an individual who is a leader, self-starter, highly analytics, structured, and with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Responsible for creating and driving operational and tactical strategies to deliver results for large teams.
- Driving a culture of growth mindset, innovation, and challenging the status quo for a large-scale and significant business transformation.
- Effective team leadership and communication; managing, monitoring, and coaching line managers through ongoing formal and informal communication and ensuring that information is communicated throughout the division.
- Driving rapid and consistent operational improvements to ensure on-time delivery in full, to quality standards, to the customers- expectations, and with most effective use of resources.
- Coordinating with the Transformation team to evaluate the efficiency of business procedures according to organizational objectives and applying improvements on an ongoing basis; proposing enhancements to Business Operations and U.S. stakeholders and owning their satisfactory execution.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.