Executive Director - Financial Services at ABC Consultants
Views:192 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Vice President - Business Risk - BFS (12-14 yrs)
Purpose of the role:
The position will lead Credit Risk to help accelerate business growth through strong and effective controls, early warning indicators, decisions and changes as required.
Displays a deep commitment and positive attitude to Light Microfinance and colleagues, is reliable, and eager to do more.
Embraces the need for change and appreciates its benefits with natural curiosity.
Demonstrates professionalism by being reliable, actively contributing in meetings, asking questions and challenging ideas
Risk Analytics :
- Development & Validation of Application Scorecards for various loan segments
- Controlling Business Attrition using Commercial Bureau Triggers.
- Risk Monitoring of Loan Portfolio.
- Monitoring of Loan portfolio.
- Delinquency Analysis.
- Flow Rates.
- Vintage Curve.
- Attrition Analysis.
- Exploring Multi Bureau Usage for Credit Underwriting in SME/Retail Segment Sales /
Marketing analytics Using statistical & predictive modelling techniques like linear regression, logistic regression, decision trees, k-means clustering etc. for various areas of
Asset Analytics like:
- Customer acquisition and attrition.
- Portfolio level customer segmentation.
- Propensity for crossholdings, product per customer, next-best product.
- Identifying potential customers for up-migration to higher customer segment.
- Development of X-sell programs.
- Generating analytics based leads using Commercial Bureau data.
- Loan approval Scorecard.
- Risk based pricing model
Credit and Risk:
- Identify, assess, and mitigate risks across all risk types, in coordination with LOB and assurance activities consistent with the risk management framework and policies established by or required for the company goal achievement.
- Originate, develop & manage portfolio of loans to real estate developers by financing resources needs of real estate projects
- Action on specific complaints.
- Organisation wide risk assessment basis investigation findings and process change wherever necessary.
- Ensure implementation of policies and review the portfolios on regular basis, credit risk profile and take appropriate risk mitigation in term of policies, processes, etc.
- Work collaborates with credit in firming up new policies or introducing any changes and must consider risk appetite of the bank, economic conditions, business projections, etc.
- Responsible for various audits like ISO Audit, Corporate Audit, BPMS Audit and Internal Audit and share summery of key findings and implementation status to Audit Committee.
- Highly effective interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships and exert influence with and without direct authority with Senior Levels of Management.
- Solid organizational skills with ability and willingness to work under pressure and manages time and priorities effectively.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate clearly and concisely to audiences of varying levels of seniority.
- Proven experience in operational risk management activities.
- Experience of a financial services environment.
- Proven experience in building effective relationships.
- Track record of delivering innovative and cost-effective solutions in a time-critical environment.
- Strong ability to interact with a demanding customer-base.
- Proven ability of influencing teams and senior managers where working in a heavily controls-focused environment.
- Influencing teams with a diverse technology remit.
- Graduate- Finance or Accounting or higher degree in Business (MBA), or any other related subject
- Financial Services experience including 10-12 years of credit experience in Banking or Credit Risk Management.
Additional Points per our discussion
- Overall experience of risk in large NBFC, work experience of CRO office preferred
- Should have very good hang of tech and initiatives to enhance systemic control in cost effective manner
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.