Partner at Symphoni HR
Views:3568 Applications:120 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Vice President - Business Planning & Analytics/Internal Reporting - Investment Bank (8-16 yrs)
A leading investment bank in Chennai is looking for a VP for Business Planning & Analytics (BPA) / Internal Reporting who is responsible for enabling / supporting all financial decisions within the firm through timely provision of quality data, partnership with key strategic decision makers, Revenue MI/ BI reporting/ and System support roles like Chorus/ Optimus.
- Ensuring accurate and timely delivery of daily Investment Bank Formal P&L for IHC entity
- Finalization of investment banking Revenue and liaise across finance teams including but not limited to financial control/ Product control to ensure timely submission of month-end adjustments and finalization of revenue reporting.
- Report P&L performance Regulators and Senior management (EXCO, EXFO) and any ad-hoc requirement from compliance and risk teams
- Able to review and communicate Product hierarchy changes and project manage alignments in revenue reporting hierarchies from a system ownership perspective
- Review and timely delivery of Board packs with signed off numbers/ MI sourced from respective functions along with meaningful commentary to explain MoM variance and movements
- Ensure the team understand efficient ways to pull MI together with the help of appropriate technology tools (Qlikview, One view, BO, Tableau)
- Post Grad/Masters (Finance) or equivalent, qualified Accountant (CA, CFA, CPA, ACCA)
- Understanding of Investment banking products like Capital markets, FICC, Equities
- Investment banking experience or first/second tier accounting firms.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.