GM Talent Acquisition at Avant Garde Corporate Services Pvt Ltd
Views:2180 Applications:145 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:144
Vice President - Business Operations - Cash Management & Payment Solutions Firm (20-25 yrs)
Qualifications & Skills
- The ideal candidate will be a strategic operational leader with significant experience managing complex operations in the logistics or supply chain related industries. Proven expertise in LEAN / Six-Sigma and a track record of streamline processes to positively impact margins is required.
- At least 20 years of experience leading complex logistics operations in a senior leadership role managing a country or large region.
- Excellent and clearly demonstrated leadership, business and overall management skills.
- Skillful communicator who delivers clear and effective verbal and written messages.
- Strong facilitation and negotiating skills.
- Flexible and adaptable to a demanding and fast-paced work environment.
- Strong organizational, time management skills, and systems knowledge to achieve desire performance objectives
- Ability to coach specific knowledge/skill areas needed to drive results and solve problems
- MBA Operations / SCM preferred
- Drive high-visibility, strategic logistics and technology solutions to help streamline the supply chain operations in Pan India
- This position is responsible for directing all facets of field operations and oversees a network of branches, fleet of vehicles, and employees responsible for delivering a variety of cash supply logistics services to both financial institutions and retail organizations.
- Develop, pilot, and implement new cash supply chain service offerings and solutions
- Planning for transportation network across middle mile/last mile, product development for driving automation, optimization to reduce costs and building mechanisms/processes to have scalable and sustainable operations.
- This role will be responsible for leading cross functional teams to develop and implement innovative supply chain models to delight the customer at the lowest possible costs in the unique Indian context.
- As a core function, this role requires working across various functional stakeholders to develop process improvements as well as deliver results on key metrics.
- Provide leadership, direction, and P&L ownership for the entire operations of the assigned district.