Consultant at Crescendo
Views:4929 Applications:536 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Vice President - Business Operations - BFSI (12-18 yrs)
A Business Operations Manager opportunity in Mumbai with a leading BFSI firm for an extremely talented and driven professional holding at least 12+ years experience in the operations management role.
If you have interest in managing the internal customers, and can ensure the division achieves key performance standards while maintaining the highest level of service to the customers, read on and apply with us!
A leading, global firm with a distinguished clientele providing extensive financial and asset management services.
- Provide day-to-day management and oversee the Support Services and other support groups in the Global Planning and Support team.
- Lead multiple teams of various business functions and responsible for their Performance management, Engagement and Retention.
- Measure high standards of performance and manage the group's performance on the Score card metrics.
- Work with cross functional partners to identify synergies that could improve the process.
- Lead the Global Planning and Support team's vactivities including but not limited to Hiring, Risk Control Self-Assessment, Business Resiliency Plans and Concentration Risk, Process Mapping, Policy & Procedures, IAS & Taxonomy.
- Interact effectively with varying levels of management and customers with different backgrounds and perspectives and influence them.
- A graduate with 12+ years of operations management experience, Master's degree preferred.
- Strong experience in business analysis, reporting of business data, problem identification, resolution, and root cause analysis
- Experienced in people management, team leading and performance management.
- Ability to manage large support teams in multiple disciplines (80+ employees)
- Well versed in contact center technology (ITIL, ISTQB, Telephony/IVR etc..)
What is in it for you?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the business resources and processes of the company.
- An opportunity to work with a bluechip firm in a high visibility role
- Work closely with the senior leadership and change makers of the organisation.
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Market leading remuneration.
Shift Timings: US Shifts / Sat-Sun Off