Vice President - Business Management - Financial Services (15-20 yrs)
Vice President - Business Management
Industry - Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Category - Finance
Skills - Business Management
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description :
- You will be responsible for supporting strategy and people agenda through overall business management and administration support managing all internal communication, internal branding, employee engagement, leadership engagement, events, visits and reward & recognition
Client Details :
- The client is a leading international financial services organisation with over 60,000 employees supporting businesses and clients worldwide
- Your key responiblity will be to ensure employees' alignment with the business' wider and overall responsibilities and priority
- You will be responsible for Employee engagement initiatives
- You will be responsible to provide strategic and tactical oversight & support to the business teams as needed including property management, transport, security & general administration and supporting actively the Employee Value Proposition and Community Investment agenda
- You will be responsible for accurate and timely reporting against the local project plan and budget in line with agreed programme governance
- You will be responsible to manage relationships with support functions and with external suppliers
- Additionally, you will take care of planning & execution of various events
- A minimum of 15 years of diverse experience with exposure to Business Management/ Administration, Project Management, Transitions and Corporate/ Internal Communications role.
- Strong experience in internal communication, executive communications
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Must be able to successfully work in a global matrix organization, collaborate with cross-functional teams and manage multiple complex projects
Job Offer :
- An excellent opportunity to be a part of a well-established investment bank. The company has established itself as a leader within its market and has exciting growth plans for Indian market.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Parth Gulati.
Contact - Parth Gulati - +91 124 452 5477
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.