Director at Connexio Search
Views:466 Applications:179 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Vice President - Brand Marketing - EdTech Startup (12-15 yrs)
VP Brand Marketing - EdTech Startup
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Develop and manage the brand strategy as well as corresponding brand elements in order to maximize the brand's equity.
- Create, execute, and manage lead generation, performance and content strategy/ability to build marketing communications and campaigns across offline and online channels.
- Develop, test, and execute aggressive multi-channel digital and performance marketing plans to drive customer acquisition and retention.
- Analyzing the success of digital and performance marketing campaigns and creating reports.
- Conceptualize brand led ideas that can elevate awareness, recall and positioning in their target segment.
- Responsible for the creation and placement of advertising that is in support of the business's initiatives through media planning, creative development, metrics, market research, and vendor management.
- Drive programs and projects across the various customer touch points to drive customer consideration and trust for our products.
- Take ownership of the brands voice by defining guidelines and best practices across products and platforms.
- Work with digital teams to create digital first assets that can help drive acquisition & engagement.
- Establish metrics for the purpose of measuring campaign effectiveness against KPI's.
Key Skills Required :
- Total experience of 12 to 15 years and has global marketing exposure in current or past company.
- Person must be able to drive digital marketing as well as offline communications.
- Should be able to manage budgets across channels and oversee media, communications and PR strategy.
- Innovative and creative thought process.
- Analytical and good with data.