Chief Consultant - HR at SUMS CorpSolutions
Views:858 Applications:213 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Vice President/AVP - Merger & Acquisitions - BFSI (15-20 yrs)
Associate VP/VP - M&A - BFSI
Location : Mumbai
Qualifications : MBA (Finance) / CA (Final)
Experience : 15 - 20 Years
CTC : 65.00 L
Job Purpose :
- Analyze, Propose, plan various Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) strategies, M&A criteria for identifying the potential targeted companies, valuing & evaluating the potential of the companies, M&A due diligence, M&A regulatory framework, and closing & integration process which helps in achieving the organizational objectives.
- Define & develop the acquisition criteria for identifying the potential targeted companies from a pool of companies that are viable for acquisition.
- Work with various agencies to identify the right companies for acquisition based on the criteria.
- Analyze the companies in terms of their financial performance, future growth potential, and Risk & Opportunities, if we go for acquisition.
- Understand the valuation methodologies and prepare the computations for valuing the company.
- Guide the due diligence process and regulatory framework related to M&A
- Planning, developing, executing & monitoring a project plan for post-M&A or integration process.
Expertise In : M&A Due diligence
- M&A Regulatory frameworks
- Research, Analytical and advisory skills
- Business & Financial Acumen (Business dynamics of various industries & Financial Analysis)
- Leading/Driving the teams during the integration process.
Should you have the relevant qualifications mandated above and interested feel free to give Deepti of SUMS CORPSOLUTIONS a call on +91 9825312023.
Please note : Before you call us go through the criteria and apply on iimjobs .