Head - Executive Search at Keysite Solutions Executive Search
Views:1190 Applications:337 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:144
Vice President/AVP/Head - Human Resources - India & Middle East (8-12 yrs)
We have an urgent role with a Leading Global SAAS Group based out of Gurgaon
Role: Head HR (India & Middle East)
Reporting to : CEO
What is that we are looking at
- Proven experience as HR Leader or Middle management with an overall 8 - 12 years of experience
Preferable from SAAS Group/ SAAS LOGISTICS GROUP / IT Software Organization
- Ideal candidate should have a mix of experience across established companies and startups
- Full understanding of the way an organization operates to meet its objectives
- Thorough knowledge of human resource management principles and best practices
- A business acumen partnered with attention to the human element
- Knowledge of data analysis and reporting
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Diligent and firm with high ethical standard
About the Organization:
- Global SaaS company focused on the Logistics tech space where we help Retailers, Logistics and Manufacturing companies get end to end visibility of their shipments, reduce logistics costs and enhance customer experience. Backed by Global Investors Such Sequoia Capital, Info edge etc customers span across Middle East, India and South East Asia
We process over 2 million shipments a day and about 10% of India's container trade is tracked on our platform .
Team Size : 225+ member team now, with offices across Gurgaon (HO), Mumbai, Bangalore, and Dubai.
- Team is composed of excellent individuals from top institutes across the country like IITs, IIITs, NITs with experience in Big Data, Software Architecture, ML, AI, Robotics, Blockchain.
- We also have some word class employee benefits such as the scholarship program and more that will further enhance your learning.
- We serve clients from across various industries and geographies, and pride in having a young, energetic, diverse team. An exciting, results-driven, growth-oriented role with an opportunity to guide our fastest-growing product to the next level.
- Culture eats Strategy for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner! Our vision for this role is to help Organization adopt a "Culture First" approach whilst growing to 400+ members over the next year or so, along with making it amongst the best places to work.
- At Organization, we refer to the HR department as the "People Success" department. This is to reinforce the "People First" culture
- We are looking for an experienced People
- Success leader to ensure that all People Success operations are carried on smoothly and effectively.
- You will be responsible for developing strategies and providing sound advice to senior management on all related subjects.
- The goal is to ensure that all people related needs of the company are being met and are aligned with all business objectives.
- Develop corporate plans for a variety of matters such as compensation, benefits, health and safety etc.
- Lead the current people success team and take direct ownership of strategic projects
- Working hand in hand with founding team to develop strategies / process to retain the culture as we scale
- Create an inspiring learning environment and a rewarding performance driven culture
- Act to support the human factor in the company by devising strategies for performance evaluation, staffing, training and development etc.
- Oversee all People Success initiatives, systems and tactics
- Supervise the work of people success team personnel and provide guidance
- Monitor adherence to internal policies and legal standards
- Deal with grievances and violations invoking disciplinary action when required
- Report to senior management by analyzing data and using HR metrics
If you are exploring opportunity please share your cv
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.