Recruitment Specialist - Investment Banking at Black Turtle
Views:383 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Vice President/Assistant Vice President/Manager - KYC - Bank (7-20 yrs)
Vice President/Assistant Vice President/Manager - KYC On-Boarding
Key Accountabilities :
- Provide key oversight of KYC Onboarding team, applying a risk based and policy focused approach.
- Key focus on accuracy and KYC cycle time on a regular basis. Key focus on streamlining process standards and introducing best practices.
- Manage the Performance of the required KYC screening on existing clients by ensuring all documentation and corroboration information is on file per the Global KYC procedures.
- Analyze Client data, documentation and negative news in order to determine Client Risk Profile as established under the Global KYC Procedures.
- Collaborate with CIBD Group's counterparts worldwide on global requests, procedure reviews, desk manual review and partner with MLRO (Money laundering risk Officer) on refreshing local appendices
- Review and approve high risk accounts and PEP / negative news information.
- Mitigate flight risk by strengthening team knowledge bank and consistently promoting cross training.
- Capacity and resource planning, which includes load management of headcounts and ensuring zero disruption in service provided to onshore counterparts and business
- Appropriate representation in risk meetings, management round tables, business reviews and other similar meetings
- Host regular 1-1s with analysts.
- Liaise with Compliance on specific requirements and regulations arising under special circumstances.
- Work with Client Regulatory and Change Teams to ensure Barclays is in Compliance with local/ Global regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for reviewing and ensuring all required AML / KYC Regulatory requirements for new clients are met.
- Good understanding of the mechanics of an Investment Bank setup.
- Knowledge of regulatory implications of different asset classes.
- High literacy in industry standards such as FACTIVA, World Check, ALACRA, Orbis etc.
- Understanding of investment banking products eg. Fixed Income, FX, Derivatives
- Experience with Legal Documentation (ISDA, MRA, MSLA, MSFTA, etc)
- Knowledge of principal only and agent-principal set-ups eg. hedge fund, pension fund, trusts
If you find it suitable or if you have any reference for this position, Kindly share CV with Below details :
- Current Company :
- Current Designation : ___________ Since ________
- Total Exp:
- Relevant Exp:
- Current CTC :
- Exp CTC:
- Notice Period :
- Reason for Job Change :
- Current Location
- Preferred Location
- Reporting to :
- Handling a team of :
Dir: +9122 66848569 / Mobile Number - 8454843560