Recruitment Manager at Personaliq
Views:15934 Applications:1107 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
Vice President - Artificial Intelligence - IT (10-20 yrs)
As a VP - AI you are expected to manage a team of research and platform engineers, collaborates with business subject matter experts and technology delivery teams to deliver strategic cognitive computing projects from design, prototype, to full deployment and operation.
- Manage the entire lifecycle of a research project - collaborating with business experts for business understanding, supporting business value potential identification, leading research and platform engineers for solutions and working with technology teams for prototyping and client pilot implementations.
- Provide leadership and guidance of the R&D team in terms of contributing to publications along with publications in leading journals and participation in relevant conferences.
- Get complex and complicated deep learning and neural networks concepts
- Education : Ph.D. or Masters in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics or related scientific fields
- Overall experience - 10+ years
- 10-12 years of experience in natural language processing, machine learning, machine reasoning, Computer Vision, knowledge representation and reasoning (KRR) and data mining, unstructured data analytics in corporate
- Prior experience in cognitive computing product development is an advantage
- Proven programming skills to enable rapid prototyping and implementation of solutions
- Ability to understand business context and integrate cognitive and advanced analytics levers for solutions
- Strong academic credentials with publications in journals and conferences an advantage
- Ability to work in a global collaborative team environment
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong with devops is preferred.
- SaaS experience is an advantage