Vice President - Analytics - Insurance Domain - IIT/IIM/ISB/XLRI (10-15 yrs)
- Complete understanding of the current state of affairs in machine learning and AI
- Interacting with clients on regular basis, understanding their requirements and transforming that into business framework and providing advanced analytics solutions
- Manage a large team of data scientist and data engineers
- Initiate and lead process transformation initiatives
- Provide regular coaching to team on team management and advanced analytical concepts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum 12 years' of experience in Advanced Analytics with 5+ experience in Insurance domain
- Experience of working in international markets such as US, UK is preferred.
- Must have expertise in analytics, machine learning, advanced statistical techniques, AI and data engineering jobs.
- Must have expertise in analytical tools Python/R/SAS, SQL
- Strong technical, analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills, effective communicator to superiors, peers and subordinate, good command of the English language, demonstrated leadership qualities.
- Strong solution development mindset, ability to work with multiple stakeholders and ability to present ideas to senior leadership
- Ability to work in new business development such as assessing pain areas for our clients, generating solutions for clients
- Assist in learning and development of team members
- Identify and participate in continuous improvement initiatives
- Ensure compliance with Data Privacy and Protection Guidelines