Vice President - Analytics - IIT/IIM/XLRI/NIT/FMS (12-15 yrs)
- Complete understanding of the current state of affairs in Analytics industry
- Interacting with clients on regular basis, understanding their requirements and transforming that into business framework and providing advanced analytics solutions
- Manage a large team of data scientist and data engineers
- Initiate and lead process transformation initiatives
- Provide regular coaching to team on team management and advanced analytical concepts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum 12 years' of experience in Advanced Analytics
- Experience of working in international markets such as US, UK is preferred.
- Must have expertise in analytics, machine learning, advanced statistical techniques, AI and data engineering jobs.
- Must have expertise in analytical tools Python/R/SAS, SQL
- Strong technical, analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills, effective communicator to superiors, peers and subordinate, good command of the English language, demonstrated leadership qualities.
- Strong solution development mindset, ability to work with multiple stakeholders and ability to present ideas to senior leadership
- Ability to work in new business development such as assessing pain areas for our clients, generating solutions for clients
- Assist in learning and development of team members
- Identify and participate in continuous improvement initiatives
- Ensure compliance with Data Privacy and Protection Guideline
- Good to have
- Utilituies/Retail domain experience
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in economics, mathematics, computer science/engineering, operations research or related analytics areas; candidates with BA/BS degrees in the same fields from the top tier academic institutions are also welcome to apply
- Experience in working in dual shore engagement and must have experience in managing clients directly and P&L responsibility
- Strong record of achievement, solid analytical ability, and an entrepreneurial hands-on approach to work.
- Solution oriented mindset
- Ability to work in diverse areas and create market leading solutions
- Managerial experience in leading analytics teams including career management of offshore staff, training, recruiting
- Able to work in fast pace continuously evolving environment and ready to take up uphill challenges
- Is able to understand cross cultural differences and can work with clients across the globe
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills