HR Consultant at Smart Source
Views:353 Applications:115 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Vice President - Analytics - BPO/Retail/FMCG (13-22 yrs)
VP - Analytics with a TOP MNC
We are looking out for a VP - Analytics with a TOP MNC
Location - Bangalore
ABOUT YOU: You will lead and coordinate all activities of an industry vertical(s), including managing the existing client base, overseeing ongoing client deliverables, ensuring the health of the client relationships, and growing the Brand's presence in the vertical.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
1. Client Relationships: Insure the health of the existing client base within the vertical. This includes building lasting senior relationships with clients, developing a deep understanding of their business, and becoming a "trusted advisor" for the client in matters related to online/offline marketing, pricing, operations, forecasting, or other areas related to the Brand's expertise in the marketplace.
2. Revenue Accountability: Grow the base revenue of each client and expand the vertical through both existing and new client growth YOY.
3. Consulting Excellence: Provide world-class consulting support in Marketing Analytics, Attribution & Optimization to Brand clients, and guide teams working on these businesses to grow their abilities in providing the same.
4. Activation Leadership: Guide cross-functional stakeholders at our clients and their agency partners in the implementation of results and embedding these results into their ongoing business planning process.
5. Value Tracking: Establish a process for each client for tracking the value we deliver in the form of improvements in both revenue and profit. Ensuring that this value tracker/results are shared with the senior sponsor and executive team through our quarterly governance process.
6. Governance: Establish and adhere to a formal governance process for each of our clients to ensure cross-functional alignment with program objectives and ongoing feedback.
7. Project Delivery: Enable and enforce on-time and quality deliverables for clients. Work closely with Data & Modeling COE teams in delivering top-notch and on-time marketing analytics insights
8. Business Operations: Insure all operational and financial metrics and guidelines are met. This includes SOW creating and signing, invoices, project timelines, hours reporting, etc.
1. Consulting skills within the industry [Retail, FMCG, and Pharma]
2. Exposure & understanding of commercial data
3. Business development
4. Business operations excellence
5. Deep understanding of the relevant verticals
6. Excellent communication skills
7. Financial compliance
8. Project Management.