Vice President - Analytics - Bank (7-10 yrs)
Industry : Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Category : Finance
Skills : Analytics, Data Science
Job Description :
Our client is a leading bank in India and doing very well in the lending space and are looking for the an Analytics Lead for all the asset products of the bank
Client Details :
Our client is India's leading integrated financial services group with diverse operating businesses, mainly, Retail secured and unsecured loans, Corporate loans. They serve more than 4 million satisfied customers across various business segments and is continuously building on its strengths to deliver excellent service to its expanding customer base.
As a VP- Analytics, you would be responsible for :
- Successfully conceptualize, develop and deploy advanced analytics solutions in a high performing environment. Objective of the analytics group is to create bottom-line impact for a leading Indian Financial institution by leveraging cutting edge analytics solutions
- Develop and implement advanced analytics approaches including statistical modelling and machine learning techniques such as XGBoost, Decision Tree, Clustering techniques, PCA, Collaborative Filtering, Neural Networks, Time-series etc.
- Analyze big data (structured and unstructured) and understand trends to provide actionable insights that impact business bottom line across the range of analytics initiatives- Customer Segmentation, customer Lifecycle management, attrition / Cross-Sell / Upsell Propensity Models, Customer Lifetime Value, Pricing Analytics
- Display strong storytelling and articulation skills to convert analytical output into clear, concise and persuasive insights and recommendations for technical and non-technical audience
- Create advanced reports and dashboards to facilitate faster decision making
- Should have expert knowledge in at least one of the statistical soft wares - SAS, SQL, R, Python, Excel VBA, BI platforms (Tableau, Qlikview)
As a successful candidate for a VP-Analytics role, you should have:
- 7-10 years of experience in unsecured / secured credit risk
- Proficiency in relevant analytic programming skills (R, Python, Excel) and willingness to work closely with large data sets and get into the details with business processes
- Excellent credit judgment and risk assessment as demonstrated by previous experience in developing lending customer acquisitions and/or portfolio management strategies
- Comfort in re-defining frontiers and passion for doing cutting edge work in Credit cards
- Excellent knowledge on Customer lifecycle management
- Worked on Segmentation, Cross sell, up sell, Campaign effectiveness, Collection analytics
Job Offer :
- Opportunity to be a part of the growing bank in India with an excellent opportunity to work on Risk Analytics, Marketing Analytics, Strategy and Portfolio Management
- Page Group India is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Contact : Rakhi Mulchandani - +91 (0) 124 452 5443
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.