Vice President - Advance Analytics - KPO (7-13 yrs)
- Collaborate closely with senior leaders in building advanced analytics capability
- Lead a team of seasoned analytics professionals and partner with cross-functional teams for creating solutions for clients
- Participate to win in competitions, explore collaborations with academic institutions if required. Publish journal pieces, white papers, develop patents.
- Work with Marketing to publish thought leadership collateral showing differentiation with others, lift over - traditional- techniques, and determine focus areas within business landscape. Collateral can include 1-page slipsheets, brochures, pre-sales decks. Guide verticals to create demos
- Conduct peer reviews of projects
- Grow the team through both hiring and coaching, training and mentoring existing team members
- Frequent communication with the analytics group to inform and educate about new cutting edge techniques
- Support Advance Analytics sales pursuits
- Strong experience in advanced analytics
- Experienced in managing and leading a team of business/ data analysts
- Strong problem-solving and presentation skills, with the ability to interface directly with business leadership.
- Won Analytics competition
NICE TO HAVE:
- Deep domain expertise, understanding of current & future trends and best practices
- Graduate/Post Graduate degree, preferably in Engineering /Statistics
- Strategic thinker with excellent skills in planning & team leadership.