Vice President - Accounting - BFS (12-20 yrs)
Please find the below details for your ref.
Location - Bangalore
About the Client - Our Client is a Leading Global Company.
Role - Vice President
Experience - 12 - 20 yrs (Overall)
Domain - Accounting (Fixed Assets Accounting & Reconciliations & Source to Pay / P2P)
Qualification - Chartered Accountant / MBA (Finance) (Full time)
- Lead the Accounting Team - Fixed Assets Accounting & Reconciliations; with a focus on instilling financial discipline, supporting the implementation of all strategic initiatives within the function, achieving Operating Efficiencies, driving a robust Client and Employee Experience and supporting all change management efforts in the evolution of the operating model.
- Strong Exposure to Source to Pay or P2P Operations, hand on experience on managing DDA/Nostro & Liability accounts, and managing a team which provides services to Global Stakeholders.
- Strong follow-through, initiative and sense of urgency.
- Expertise in creating and delivering presentations to groups
- Ability to handle multiple projects at the same time, influence others and interact across organizational units and with all levels of management
- CA / MBA Finance, Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- Minimum of 12+ years of Banking or Financial Services experience
- Must be highly organized and able to work to tight deadlines
- Needs excellent attention to detail and a high degree of professionalism / initiative
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively and develop strong relationships across the organization
- Independent and creative thinker