Lead Talent Sourcing at Kelly OCG
Views:3010 Applications:761 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:638
Vice President - Account Management/Market Research (12-19 yrs)
The position is of a senior leadership role that will be creating growth strategy and its execution across Access's top 100 panel services clientele. The person will be responsible for discovering and pursuing revenue growth opportunities spread across clients based in multiple geographic locations. The goal is to contribute towards the leadership team's vision for rapid and sustainable growth across established US and EU markets as well as other key growth regions.
Job Description and Responsibility :
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company's customer base - within existing clients and new clients.
- Deliver on monthly revenue quota numbers for each of specific geographic region(s) & client accounts within those regions, by utilizing the dedicated front-line managers & their teams
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through monthly/quarterly business review calls coupled with roadshow within markets alongside Sales & Marketing team and convert these leads into active revenue pipeline
- Representing company at industry events and conferences and taking up the speaking opportunities and delivering world class content
Short term and Long term KRAs :
- Develop key business insights from existing account level information and implement multiple sustainable strategies for each of the regional business unit
- Detailed analysis of business pipeline via RFP analysis and live project data across teams
- Drive ownership of revenue and profitability of all the regional business teams
- Strengthen existing client relationships / build new relationships and advocate company with the client organizations at the executive level
- Partner with the sales team to identify and follow through the business opportunities and development across client segments ( MR Agency, Media, Boutique agency and Mid, Large Consultancies)
- Identify cross selling opportunities ( across regional relationships)
- People management /leadership
- Lead a group of high performing team
- Model the right behaviours to create a culture of trust and operational excellence
- Experience in Primary market research is mandatory.
- Demonstrated record of success in leadership role(s) (Minimum 12 years in Market Research, KPO or Healthcare services company with strong experience on Onshore Business Development, Account Management, Project Management & Delivery)
- Experience in delegating, managing and influencing teams and individuals towards strong client service delivery.
- Excellent People Management, Team management and Client management skills
- Open work culture thriving on desire to excel and consistently reset the benchmark, It's a certified Great Place To Work.
- Competitive compensation comprising of base pay and uncapped performance incentive structure
- Global exposure and working with a global team which consistently pushes the envelope to foster growth & innovation