HR at Vibgyorhigh
Views:3695 Applications:973 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:151
VIBGYOR High - Lead - HR Operations (10-15 yrs)
Designation - Manager/Sr. Manager - HR
Role - Lead - HR Operations
Reporting to - HR Business Partner
Primary Purpose: This role is responsible to lead, supervise, enable and manage the HRD team pan India. The incumbent would have to interact with key stakeholders throughout the business; take part in the strategic team responsible for driving change & improving internal and external systems & processes. The role would also involve leading the Operations by delivering high quality HRM services to enhance retention and facilitate employees to achieve consistently high levels of performance.
Key responsibilities include
Policy and Standard Operating Process Structuring :
- Introduce best industry practices across the business with respect to any new policy introduction and compliance.
- Research, design, and launch Policy initiatives across the organization to re-align the existing or new HR interventions in line with the changing business needs.
- Creation of Standard Operating Processes in line with the launched Policies; detailing the workflow and Internal responsibility matrices for seamless execution and end user acceptance.
Induction and On-boarding :
- Ensure all pre-joining & on boarding activities are completed on time for Clusters & Centres.
- Review end to end joining formalities, Induction done by the team and make a note of induction feedback for future betterment.
Employee Relations Management :
- Design and Implement Employee Engagement Framework for the organization percolating employee relationship management across stages of employee lifecycle.
- Design and Implement framework for Managerial Competency Mapping.
- Design and Implement framework employee Rewards & Recognition.
- Deploy, implement and coordinate employee engagement programs and site initiatives to ensure a positive and performance oriented environment in the organization.
- Develop informal/formal approaches to monitor the "pulse" of the workforce to identify any barriers to employee engagement.
- Handle the employee grievances of zonal staff and for centres if need be.
HR Operations & Engagement :
- Ensure HR Budget is prepared as per stipulated timelines and considering all possible HR cost for Clusters & Centres.
- Ensure all the HRIS, Employee data, Personnel files are accurate and updated on time.
- Authenticating Payroll entries in the HRMS, ensuring timely & accurate disbursement of Employee Salaries to Clusters & Centres
- Ensure 100% accuracy in Payroll Process through HRMS.
- Monitoring adherence to Statutory Regulations & Compliance with various Governmental Agencies.
- Coordinating with Consultant & Vendors for timely payment of PF, PT, ESIC, TDS and Gratuity.
- Ensure correct & timely full & final settlement for Clusters & Centres.
- Create Retention strategies for resigning employees for Clusters & Centres
- Conduct Exit interview and report the relevant observations for future betterment of the organization.
- Conduct Attrition analysis and recommend suggestions for controlling the same.
- Conduct HR Audit for Centres and Clusters and recommend changes in practices.
- Act as a partner in driving and implementing organizational design, transformation, change management, talent management, total rewards, workforce planning, employee engagement and employee relations strategies and policies.
ERP implementation :
- Identification of the best suitable HRMS tool for the organization.
- Devise Project Plan detailing the Vendor Comparator, Project Scope, Resource Allocation, Project Constraints and Mitigation, Project Deliverables/Phases and Time milestones.
- Partner with the external HRMS team and internal stakeholders for a detailed system requirement study, creation of workflows and HRMS module customization basis HR strategy and requirements.
- Lead the subsequent steps of execution i.e. data collation for mass upload, system testing and implementation, organization-wide communication/ marketing to the end user and post implementation training support.
- Act as a Mentor for Centre HR and address to their queries and guide them from time to time.
- Communicate with Centre HRs on regular basis keeping them updated with process improvements, policy implementations, organizational developments etc.
- Encourage and appreciate the contributions, achievements & intiatives taken by Centre HRs and keep them motivated