Viatris - Senior Manager - Total Rewards (3-5 yrs)
POSITION - Senior Manager, Total Rewards
LOCATION - Hyderabad
VIATRIS- , is a new kind of healthcare Company, committed to providing access to medicines, advancing sustainable operations developing innovative solutions, and leveraging our collective expertise to improve patient outcomes. Formed in 2020, through the combination of Mylan and Up-John-Pfizer, Viatris bring together best in class scientific, Manufacturing and distribution expertise with proven regulatory, Medical and commercial capabilities to deliver quality medicines to patients when and where they need it.
- Headquartered in the US with global centers in Pittsburgh (USA), Hyderabad (India) and Shanghai (China)
- Our global workforce of ~38000, includes expertise across scientific, manufacturing, regulatory and Commercial Operations
- Have ~ 40 Manufacturing Facilities across Oral Solid Doses, Injectables, Complex dosage forms and APIs
- Total 1400+ Molecules, have portfolio that treats nine out of ten WHO causes of death. Our 200+ medicines are on WHO essential medicines List
- We have commercial reach to 165+ Countries and territories
The role holder is responsible for supporting and executing the activities related to Total Rewards for India and Emerging Markets in Viatris. The role holder will be part of the regional Centre of Excellence and will have to work in tandem with HR professionals across geographies. The role holder is responsible for supporting the activities related to compensation, benefits, manpower budgeting, HR integration as per need of the company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Participate in the annual and mid-year increment review cycle and ensure all related activities are completed as per timelines
2. In coordination with global and regional HR leaders, support the HR integration exercise for various countries in the region
3. Supporting in harmonization of the compensation and benefits practices in the integrated markets and ensure smooth transition
4. Responsible for providing necessary support in compensation benchmarking- survey submissions, job mapping, etc. for India and EM markets as per timelines
5. Ensure the company's compensation and benefits practices are compliant and in line with current legislation in respective countries
6. Support in conducting market analysis of compensation and benefits data from various vendors and determine the market competitiveness of Viatris in various segments and geographies
7. Propose changes and suggestions to enhance the competitive advantage of Viatris in areas of compensation and benefits
8. Support in reviewing and assessing the benefits in Viatris and propose timely changes to ensure alignment to the market
9. Coordinate with vendors and local HR Business Partners to ensure timely renewal of applicable insurance policies in the region
10. Draft and update Job Descriptions of various roles in the organization from time to time by coordinating with HR Business Partners and business managers
11. Review the Sales Incentive and R&R policies for India and EM countries and ensure governance of the same
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCES
1. MBA in HR with 3 to 5 years of relevant experience
2. Experience in areas of compensation and benefits is mandatory
3. Knowledge MS Office and proficient in MS Excel is a must
1. Experience as a Compensation and Benefits Manager or similar role
2. Knowledge of building compensation packages and bonus programs for various departments and seniority levels
3. Excellent understanding of job evaluation and job analysis systems
4. Familiarity with labor legislation
5. Experience in C&B teams of South East Asia, Europe and Africa is an added advantage
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
1. Good analytical skills
2. Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications required.
3. Must have excellent verbal and written communications skills as well as analytical, project management and problem solving skills.
4. Planning, organizing, follow-up skills.
5. Excellent interpersonal skills.
6. Ability to make judgements and decisions on confidential matters, and plan and manage complex administrative systems and practices