HR at vHealth by Aetna
Views:2498 Applications:655 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
vHealth By Aetna - Senior Manager - Service Delivery (10-15 yrs)
Reports To: VP - Service Delivery & Operations
Designation: Sr. Manager - Service Delivery
Work Location: New Delhi
Employment Type: Full Time
Job duties & Responsibilities :
- Manage the inbound contact center (voice & email process) & service levels. Managing 100% compliance, process adherence and driving pre- set team targets.
- Managing Customer service operations by rendering quality services and maintain highest level of customer satisfaction scores
- Responsible for execution of customer service strategy which will include Conceptualizing, formulating & implementing projects for enhancing customer experience.
- Lead and guide the managers and the Team leads responsible for monitoring service calls to observe employee demeanour, technical accuracy, and conformity to company policies.
- Formulate call center operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews: identify and organize capacity building.
- Development of SOPs & policies which govern execution of processes so as to increase efficiency and effectiveness and reduce conflicts
- Conflict resolution in line with defined policies
- Implementation of review & reporting mechanisms which a) assist in decision making and b) track compliance to processes
- Development of systems which automate existing manual processes
- Development of a knowledge repository which enables to know more, thereby improving efficiency and decision making
- Research and implementation on cross-project / cross-functional / intra-industry / cross-industry best- practices
- Vendor management
- Plan strategies and action plans to resolve performance barriers as and when required.
- To implement and adhere to Management policies
- To undertake process re-engineering and Cost saving- Evaluate & analyze existing customer service processes. Strategize and re- engineer the service process for improved customer service which results in quality and cost efficiency.
- Ensure deliverables as per pre- defined Service Level Agreements and fulfilment TATs.
- Process development/enhancement/Optimization of all Inbound contact Centre
- 10 + years of extensive track record and achievement with relevant experience in strategy function.
- The right candidate will be flexible, and an action & result oriented self-starter.
- Ability to work efficiently in a high demand, team oriented, and fast-paced environment.
- Effective communicator with relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Should have sound knowledge of excel and preparing reports.
- Capable of delivering quality customer service while managing large teams.
- Strategic and strong analytics
- An independent thinker with the conviction and entrepreneurial spirit to manage the function and business in a hands-on manner and the ability to work in a fluid and rapidly changing environment would be an asset.
- Should have a strategic approach with the ability to see the - big picture- and interpret environmental and organizational changes and their impact on the organization.
- Exposure to managing & maintaining relationship with top - management in current role
- The ability to navigate through key stakeholders within the organization will be necessary for success and traction.
- Communication - Clear, concise, compelling, honest, and two-way; able to strongly influence decision-makers, based on a commitment to the - consumer voice.- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong teamwork orientation and proficiency and relationship-building with senior executives is required.
- Experience in Insurance companies or Banks.
- Must have transformation/BPR experience.
- Should have sound knowledge of CRM & dialer applications
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.