HR at vHealth by Aetna
Views:361 Applications:90 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
vHealth By Aetna - Associate Manager - Account Payable (5-7 yrs)
Assistant Manager - Finance
Job Group Finance
Family Name vHealth India
Job Title Assistant Manager - Finance
Reports to Manager Finance/CFO
Responsible for processing all invoices received for payment and for undertaking the payment of all creditors in an accurate, efficient and timely manner.
- Ensure that all invoices are reviewed and processed with utmost accuracy
- Set up and maintain vendors in the accounting system.
- Process outgoing payments in compliance with financial policies/checklist and procedures
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, and recording accounts payable data
- Reconcile the accounts payable ledger to ensure that all bills and payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Coordinating with different departments in the company for timely submission of invoices as per the prescribed checklist. Verify and investigate discrepancies if any in the invoices submitted.
- Verify and investigate discrepancies, if any, by reconciling vendor accounts and monthly vendor statements
- Generate reports detailing accounts payables status
- Prepare and process electronic transfers and payments through Banks
- Reconciling bank statements with books of accounts
- Good understanding expense accounts and cost centers
- Knowledge of monthly closing activities
- Perform a variety of professional accounting functions supporting various activities.
- Maintain accuracy of general, revenue, and expenditure ledgers and subsidiary financial systems.
- Support matters related to direct as well as indirect taxation.
- Participate in preparing different tax remittances for payment.
- Provide assistance in the development of the annual budget; assist in the review and validation of the annual budget; create variety of spreadsheets, documents, and graphs; assist in preparing the final budget document for approval of group head.
- Providing support in Year-end audit.
- Provide responsible staff assistance to management staff; perform special department projects as assigned.
- Serve as a back up to the existing finance team members.
- Meet the ad-hoc deadlines and perform the tasks required by the CFO.
- Participating/Leading any special projects related to improving existing processes etc.
Fundamental Components & Physical Requirements:
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Have a good professional behavior.
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Performs work under limited supervision.
- Ability to identify and research necessary information
- Semi Qualified CA/CS/CWA and Graduate/PostGraduate with min 5-7 years of experience
- Proficient in using MS Office2010 (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access)
- Having knowledge regarding the Salary Processing, Provident Fund and employee state Insurance.
- Having a good knowledge regarding Direct Tax and Indirect Tax Compliances.
- Well versed with Accounting based package like Tally ERP 9, Microsoft Dynamics
- Any Industry, preference from Banking, Insurance, Services, Financial Consulting, Banking & Non Banking,
- The highest level of education desired for candidates in this position is Semi Qualified CA or Graduate in Finance Accounting or Administration with as well as Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
Salary offered: 10-15LPA