Human Resources at VFS Global Services
Views:1280 Applications:223 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:176
VFS Global - Manager - Internal Audit (2-5 yrs)
Purpose of the role :
- Independent & objective assurance and consulting activity
- Adding value and improving the operations of the organization
- Bringing in a systematic approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness and adequacy of the organization's Risk management-, Control- and Governance processes
- Facilitating the exchange of best practice
Profile - Roles and Responsibilities :
1. Support Head IA in development of annual audit plan, audit schedule and preparation of audit committee presentation.
2. Independent execution of internal audit engagements, communication of results. Perform analytical analysis as applicable for the audits.
3. Write audit reports.
4. Advise concerning risks, controls and efficiency of business and finance processes.
5. Understand issues and identify areas of improvement for the organization as a whole.
6. Build relationships with middle level managers across the organization to understand issues and identify areas of improvement for the organization as a whole.
7. Monitor implementation of agreed action. Highlight delay in resolving audit findings.
8. Advisory role in the recruitment of new team members.
9. Judicious use of natural resources
10. Shall adhere to the environment health and safety policy/objectives and guidelines of the organization.
Indicative KRA's / Budgetary and Revenue Responsibilities :
1. Timely completion of annual internal audit plan.
2. Timely reporting of open issues (% of audit issues solved).
3. Provide feedback on areas / location audited
4. Advice on compliance topics
Key Interactions within and outside of VFS Global:
1. Head Internal Audit
2. Chief Operating Officers (Regional)
3. Regional Finance Controllers
4. Internal Audit team members
Education: Minimum: Chartered accountant or Certified Internal Auditor. A degree of certified Information System's Auditor would be useful.
Experience: Minimum 4 years of experience in Internal Audit with a multinational or experience in a large multinational consulting firm.
Key Skills & Knowledge:
- Attention to detail.
- Good analytical skills, well-structured and organised working style.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of systems and processes
- Independent personality. Can draw his own conclusions and defend his position.
- Good communication skills and social competencies. Can communicate on executive and business management level.
- Understanding of IT systems and IT processes.
- Strongly multi-cultural oriented.
- Willingness to travel internationally.
. Experience in managing IT audits and reviews will be an advantage.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.