HR at Vestas Wind Technology India Pvt Ltd
Views:584 Applications:160 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Vestas - Senior Inventory Count Analyst (5-10 yrs)
From the very beginning it became clear to me that in Vestas you can shape your own role. You are indeed able to make your own footprint. At Vestas you have the opportunity to challenge status quo and I truly enjoy working here amongst extremely dedicated people in a constantly changing environment. It is an open atmosphere where people support each other and at the same time challenge each other.
Anne Høj Schibsbye, Senior Director, Powertrain, Global Procurement at Vestas
See Diversity Initiatives >>
Vestas is the world leader in wind technology and a motivation in the development of Vestas is the wind power industry. Vestas' core business comprises the development, manufacture, sale, marketing and maintenance of Wind Turbines. Come and Join us at Vestas!
Global Service Supply Chain > SSCBP NCE Region > Sr.Inventory Count Analyst
Vestas - Supply chain and repair we are constantly optimizing the service supply chain in order to deliver on time to our customers, and at the same time have an optimized supply chain with low inventory and efficient set up. It is an ever-developing task in a growing environment.
In SCR Vestas, Inventory Controlling function has the responsibility to facilitate Inventory Accuracy of Physical and Book Stock across Vestas SCR locations and Service sites.
- Schedule and plan for the Yearly Stock count in co ordination with the regions
- Oversee inventory and supply chain management according to company guidelines.
- Perform critical inventory tasks in IM and WM system to ensure the correct amount of items are in stock.
- Investigate and correct discrepancies in reported quantities and locations of all inventory.
- Track rates of accuracy to Plan and Schedule Different Stock Counts in align with Finance.
- Review documentation and monitor product codes to search for discrepancies; troubleshoot quantity discrepancies between stock and records
- Develop and implement improvements to existing operational procedures in order to maximize efficiency and cut operations costs
- Prepare, generate and file financial inventory reports; review reports monthly with management.
- Coordinate with regional responsible for completing the scheduled counts on time within SLA
- 5+ Years' Experience with knowledge in inventory Control stock take activities & experience Inventory Management and Warehouse management.
- Graduation in Engineering or similar or PG in SCM
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel/Power Point.
- Knowledge in SQL and Excel Macros
- Experience with ERP-(SAP) system
- Good communication skills in English both written and oral
- Good methodical skill and knowledge on inventory management basics
- Focused regarding work hours due to warehouses in Europe and US Countries
- Structured and organized
- Outgoing and respectful towards our stakeholders
- A good collaborator
- Innovative and organised
- Good sense of humor
What We Offer :
- You'll have the opportunity to enable strengthen the position of Vestas in a key market for the company with great perspectives of growth.
- Join Vestas and you'll cultivate your career in an inspiring environment at a well-known wind turbine producer, which has an ongoing commitment to sustainability. We value individual initiative, the desire to take on responsibility, and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions. At Vestas your achievement is our growth
Additional Information :
Your primary workplace will be in Chennai.
Please note: We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Please be advised to apply on or before 24th March 2023.