HR at Vestas Wind Technology India Pvt Ltd
Views:1203 Applications:376 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Vestas - Lead Manager (2-5 yrs)
From the very beginning it became clear to me that in Vestas you can shape your own role. You are indeed able to make your own footprint. At Vestas you have the opportunity to challenge status quo and I truly enjoy working here amongst extremely dedicated people in a constantly changing environment. It is an open atmosphere where people support each other and at the same time challenge each other.
Anne Høj Schibsbye, Senior Director, Powertrain, Global Procurement at Vestas
Vestas is the world leader in wind technology and a main motivation in the development of the wind power industry. Vestas' core business comprises the development, manufacture, sale, marketing, and maintenance of Wind Turbines. Come and join us at Vestas!
Service APAC > Service India > Business Analysis - Service
The CRM Professional is responsible for development, execution, and continuous refinement of multi-channel Consumer Relations and the development of programs, roadmaps, and Consumer Relation strategies. The CRM Professional focuses on the loyalty and retention marketing strategies.
- Responsible for development, execution, and continuous refinement of multi-channel Consumer Relations and the development of programs, roadmaps, and Consumer Relation strategies, focus on the loyalty and retention marketing strategies
- Cross-functional collaboration, good communication skills, innovative project managerial skills, creative skills, and a process-focused attitude
- Take initiative in directly reaching out to consumers in an effort to gather feedback and ensure that the business's consumer relations programs are effective and that they are of high quality and standards and also that they facilitate and enabling consumer loyalty.
- Work closely with various departments in the business, inclusive of the senior management and key stakeholders in an effort to develop and launch suitable digital marketing initiatives
- Qualifications : Bachelor's / Masters Degree in Marketing, Information Technology, Public Relations, Business Administration, Economics, Finance, or any other related field
- Monitor relationships with existing customers through CRM systems
- Ensures that customers receive the quickest service possible
- Assists Operations in handling disappointed customers
- Determines a course of action to resolve customer problems
- Ensure the CRM system provides an effective sales funnel
- Develop and implement marketing techniques that will coordinate new customers
- Set specific marketing strategies to retain customers
- Plan and coordinate multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Suggest new methods to address customers' needs
- Track marketing metrics and trends, like conversion rates and web analytics
- Assist with organizing promotional events to reach prospective customers
- Review and select CRM software that meets our company's needs
- Conduct market research to follow trends and market
What We Offer :
Vestas is the world leader in wind technology and a main motivation in the development of the wind power industry. Vestas' core business comprises the development, manufacture, sale, marketing and maintenance of Wind Turbines.
Come and Join us at Vestas!. You'll have the opportunity to enable strengthen the position of Vestas in a key market for the company with great perspectives of growth.
Join Vestas and you'll cultivate your career in an inspiring environment at an established wind turbine producer, which has an ongoing commitment to sustainability. We value individual initiative, the desire to take on responsibility, and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions. At Vestas your success is our success.
Your primary workplace will be Chennai.
Please note: We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Please be advised to apply on or before 16th Dec'22.