Talent Aquistion Manager at Verse Innovation
Views:419 Applications:117 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
VerSe Innovation - Product Manager (1-5 yrs)
Associate Product Manager / Product Manager - Growth, PublicVibe
Job Overview :
As an APM/PM, you would be responsible for working with the core teams in driving key growth metrics for the PublicVibe app. You will be owning some of key product features and analyzing funnel and product data on an ongoing basis to drive product enhancements and new features for achieving north star metrics. The role involves highly iterative data driven experimentation for building and executing the product roadmap.
You day to day responsibilities include:
- Tracking the performance of product areas that you are responsible for.
- Analyzing day to day progress and sharing insights into what's working and what's not.
- Based on the insights, build experiments around product to drive key metrics
- Acting as a product owner and driving the product management cycle end to end from
- User research, Market Research, PRD and roadmap development, work with design and engineering teams in executing the product roadmap.
- Measuring business impact and outcomes based on the roadmap and driving the future planning, experimentation and roadmap development.
- Collaborating with the team in driving overall product and business metrics.
- Focus on growth levers and design strategies to increase top of the funnel and daily engagement.
Who would enjoy this role?
- You are very data driven and enjoy playing around with data, insights and its impact around business outcomes.
- You have a growth mindset and love experimenting and iterating fast to build, execute, learn and repeat.
- You are user centric and love building B2C products that can create meaningful value.
- You love startup hustle rather than a 9-5 job.
- You are flexible around learning quickly and doing whatever it takes to deliver outcomes.
- 1-3 Years of Experience building products in consumer/mobile space.
- Experience building engaging consumer apps.
- Have strong skills around SQL and Excel with an analytical mindset.
- Strong problem solving skills and enjoys going through extensive data to derive insights.
- Have strong empathy towards users while designing products.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.