Senior Manager - Human Resources at Verity Global Solutions
Views:190 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Verity Global Solutions - Vice President - Title & Settlement Services - US Mortgage (12-25 yrs)
Reporting to the Chief Delivery Officer, the Operations Lead is responsible for the overall strategic and operational responsibility of client delivery management for the Title and Settlement Service business. The individual is responsible to grow Verity Global Solutions footprint into new and existing clients by developing a trusted advisor relationship with clients, delivery of our offerings, while sustaining and improving profitability. The leader is responsible for the overall viability, effectiveness, and operational efficiency of the Title and Settlement Service.
The role requires highly effective hands-on management techniques to ensure a balance between long term deliverables, operations and motivating staff with widely differing aspirations working on complex processes, where service delivery is critical to success and maintaining business continuity.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for Revenue generation and Profitability of Title and Settlement Service business
- Designing and implementing business strategies, plans and procedures
- To lay down robust processes to plan, control and monitor the metrics of productivity and quality to provide leadership to the entire team.
- Create a culture that promotes performance, transparency, and participation
- Ensure that employees are highly motivated and performing to their full potential by providing -Reward and recognition -Employee satisfaction -Performance management- role definition for operations team, restructuring, promotions, reassignments, and appraisals
- Direct the budgeting, planning, and evaluation of operations
- Training - Understanding training requirements and Developing and implementing programs
- Overall growth and development, Client Relationship Management, Profitability of the process, Optimization of revenues, Control expenses, Projections, and budgets
- Manage the stakeholders (internal as well as external) in a highly dynamic environment and ensure that delivery standards are maintained in a dynamic market environment.
- Take the lead in understanding the critical areas of client's business and offering them
consultation and advisory
- Identify new service offering by leveraging current business opportunities from existing clients.
- Deliver to the client in the metrics of productivity, quality, and time
- Ensure productivity (in terms of time taken per unit output) as per client specification during the ramp up stage and the steady stage.
- Direct supervision of Manager - Operations who manage shifts and teams
- Ensure quality of output independently assessed by the quality team and client feedback.
- Ensure delivery of specified productivity and quality within the time frame during the ramp-up stage and the steady stage
- Provide leadership and direction to experienced management team.
- Responsible for Customer SLAs, Productivity, Cost Effectiveness, Capacity Utilization, planning, and control of all related metrics.
- Responsible for forward planning, staff progression and succession planning
- Responsible for identifying and managing operational risk, ensure compliance to all regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for recruitment, retention and other operational competencies like Quality, Training & process improvement.
- Installing optimal processes, leading quality initiatives, adopting best practices and continuously improving through innovation to stay ahead in the market.
- 10+ years experience in US Mortgage industry (preferably Title and Settlement Service) with at least two years experience in a leadership role
- Should have managed a team of 250 plus FTEs
- Thorough knowledge of Operations Management and understanding of market dynamics and trends
- Ability to respond to the demands and challenges of a - Start Up- Environment
- A natural leader with hands on management style and can-do attitude
- Understanding of operating nuances for specific geographies that business operates in (US and India) is desirable
- Familiarity with multiple Loan operating systems
- Strong communicator
- Experience in managing large and diverse teams
- Excellent people management, Organization, and time management skills
- Data mining and analytical skills