Senior Manager - Human Resources at Verity Global Solutions
Views:532 Applications:66 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
Verity Global Solutions - Consultant - Sales Support (8-15 yrs)
Sales Support Consultant
Job Summary :
- The sales support consultant coordinates pre-sales activities and transfers industry and product knowledge to customers through excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Assists in all levels of account planning, working closely with the sales team and partners to assist in the development of a formal sales proposal and presents
Key Roles and Responsibilities :
- Develop strong relationships with partners, account managers, pre-sales and service organization
- Responding to client requests for information and proposal requests and being responsible for the development and delivery of the solutions and proposals
- Ability to support RFI/RFP management, solutions design & transition execution
- Presenting proposals to clients alongside the sales team
- Prepare business cases for the sales teams to support their proposals
- Providing Pre-sales expertise and support to the sales team
- Being responsible for actively driving and managing the pre-sales process, simultaneously manage the end-to-end delivery of multiple sales engagements from pipeline development through contract negotiations
- Develop and implement detailed installation plans (i.e. Statement of works)
- Have regular conversations with sales to better qualify opportunities and establish deal value to improve conversation rates
- Plan and coordinate the development of primary and secondary market research studies in support of strategic planning and specific marketing initiatives
- Solution Identification & Solution design - Existing processes & Non-Existing processes
- Build pricing models with presumptive scenarios
Education Qualifications and Experience :
- 5-8 years in a pre-sales role and should have thorough knowledge of US Mortgage eco- system
- Excellent written and verbal communication, listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Must be detailed oriented, organized, and work efficiently under pressure.
- Extremely organized with strong time-management skills
- Excellent MS office skills- MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint Presentations.
- Bachelor's/Master's Degree (mandatory)