Project Coordinator at Vera Healthcare
Views:4557 Applications:279 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:155
Vera Healthcare - Senior Finance Analyst (4-12 yrs)
1) Financial forecast, targets and health checks :
- Generate financial forecasts and supporting P&L analysis based on sales & ROI strategies for multiple companies.
- Long-term and short-term financial planning
- Work with business leaders to generate KPIs to each company and respective operational department heads.
- Develop and report financial and operational performance metrics.
- Continuous health check and reporting on KPIs driven performance vs forecast for multiple companies.
- Work with business leaders to drive actionable items for improving low performance metrics.
- Perform ad-hoc business analyses, and financial modeling. Present recommendations to senior management on strategic decisions and planned future initiatives.
2) Operations & Accounting validation :
- Plan and validate all operational payments.
- Cash flow management, Predict, track, report and work with business leaders to mitigate operational debt (revenue vs expenditure) based on daily/weekly/monthly cashflows.
- Vendor Management; handling of Vendor invoices, payments and scheduled & unscheduled delays.
3) Fund & Investors :
- Work with business stakeholders to manage investors and finance account communications.
- Generating Investors financial paperwork.
- Generating investor sharable Company financial information.
- Managing Investor ROI or Dividend payouts.
4) Business Expansions :
- Be part and support business expansion strategy team by evaluating new business developments projects, mergers and acquisitions.
- Analyse business and financial data based on companies- business expansion strategies.
- Generate a potential offer for new business or company based on available financial & business data and the market value.
- Generate business analytics and sales predictions to support acquisitions.
- Analyse financial and business risks and work with legal to mitigate them.
- Generate reports and drive new bank loan approval process.
5) Finance Office :
- Responsible for interviewing, hiring and scaling the team to the needs.
- Act as a mentor in leading and training new employees.
- Maintain 100% confidentiality of all financial, client, vendor, investor and other company information.
- Understand and adhere to companies' Security policies and regulations.
- Maintaining absolute confidentiality of company in all mode of communication.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.