Project Coordinator at Vera Healthcare
Views:4508 Applications:268 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:155
Vera Healthcare - Senior Finance Analyst (4-12 yrs)
1) Financial forecast, targets and health checks :
- Generate financial forecasts and supporting P&L analysis based on sales & ROI strategies for multiple companies.
- Long-term and short-term financial planning
- Work with business leaders to generate KPIs to each company and respective operational department heads.
- Develop and report financial and operational performance metrics.
- Continuous health check and reporting on KPIs driven performance vs forecast for multiple companies.
- Work with business leaders to drive actionable items for improving low performance metrics.
- Perform ad-hoc business analyses, and financial modeling. Present recommendations to senior management on strategic decisions and planned future initiatives.
2) Operations & Accounting validation :
- Plan and validate all operational payments.
- Cash flow management, Predict, track, report and work with business leaders to mitigate operational debt (revenue vs expenditure) based on daily/weekly/monthly cashflows.
- Vendor Management; handling of Vendor invoices, payments and scheduled & unscheduled delays.
3) Fund & Investors :
- Work with business stakeholders to manage investors and finance account communications.
- Generating Investors financial paperwork.
- Generating investor sharable Company financial information.
- Managing Investor ROI or Dividend payouts.
4) Business Expansions :
- Be part and support business expansion strategy team by evaluating new business developments projects, mergers and acquisitions.
- Analyse business and financial data based on companies- business expansion strategies.
- Generate a potential offer for new business or company based on available financial & business data and the market value.
- Generate business analytics and sales predictions to support acquisitions.
- Analyse financial and business risks and work with legal to mitigate them.
- Generate reports and drive new bank loan approval process.
5) Finance Office :
- Responsible for interviewing, hiring and scaling the team to the needs.
- Act as a mentor in leading and training new employees.
- Maintain 100% confidentiality of all financial, client, vendor, investor and other company information.
- Understand and adhere to companies' Security policies and regulations.
- Maintaining absolute confidentiality of company in all mode of communication.