Placement & Recruitment Service Provider at Phenom Placements
Views:278 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Vendor Manager - Non Veg Division - eCommerce (7-13 yrs)
Employer : Leading E Commerce Company
Profile : Manager - Vendor Management - Non Veg Division
Job Location : Bangalore
- We are seeking a Senior Vendor manager with proven experience in strategy, execution, and negotiation, for setting up Non Veg (Meats & Seafood) business for firm in India. As the Manager, Vendor Management, you will own the Retail P&L and will be responsible for setting up the complete sourcing and supply chain, build category strategy to drive profitable growth, creating strong partnerships across vendor ecosystems, exploring new and emerging business models, owning customer inputs, and delivering innovation to improve the customer experience.
- The best candidate will have a broad skill set, with demonstrated career progression in Non Veg Industry in India or similar developing markets and a proven track record of delivering results. They will possess strong analytical acumen, superb business judgment, strategic negotiation skills, and a propensity to dive deep and solve complex problems. You will also have a passion for creating a world-class shopping experience for our customers.
- You must understand the competitive and industry landscape and must have the leadership presence and communication skills to effectively work with vendors at all levels. You must be a self-starter and be able to execute at both a tactical and strategic level with a strong attention to detail.
As a Manager, Vendor Management you will be responsible for:
- Managing a full P&L, including planning, forecasting and driving growth for the category, possessing a complete understanding of internal and external variables that impact the business.
- Identifying industry trends that are relevant to customer selection and experience.
- Setting goals and strategic direction for the business, ensuring alignment with broader business goals and vision.
- Representing firm when meeting with senior executive teams from top vendors and building long term strategic relationships.
- Driving strategic negotiations with external vendors.
- Generating and implementing big ideas to drive business improvements, innovation, and scale within the category and across the Retail business.
- Leading cross functional collaboration on necessary systems and processes to support business needs, including retail systems, site merchandising and in-stock.
- Innovating and implementing new customer and vendor programs.
- Collaborating on Marketing and Merchandising initiatives.
- This is an opportunity to be a part of the fast growing grocery business at firm. Our charter includes a large amount of India first inventions as we need to solve for challenges that are unique to grocery in India. Non Veg category is a big part of the charter, and here we are building the playbook from scratch and the complexity of problem solving and invention is rich.
Please apply with below details in your resume:
1. Current Salary ( fix and variable )
2. Expected Salary
3. Current Employer
4. Current Location
5. Notice Period
6. Ok for Bangalore Location-
7. Experience as Category Manager / Vendor Manager for Non Veg Division- Yes/ No