HR Manager at Vendiman Pvt. Ltd.
Views:831 Applications:250 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:96
Vendiman - Manager - Human Resources - XLRI/TISS/MDI/SCMHRD (5-7 yrs)
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance is maintained
- Able to prioritize tasks and work on multiple reports on the same day
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; and counseling employees and supervisors.
- Implements employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; and designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Enforces management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Retains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system and keeping past and current records.
- Utilise HRMIS system to eliminate administrative tasks and empower employees.
- PGDM (MBA) in HR from Tier 1 school
- 5+ years of experience in in progressively responsible human resource roles
- 3+ years of experience in a supervisory role
- People oriented and results driven
- Knowledge & experience in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, recruitment, organization development, employee relations, employee engagement and employee development.
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Outstanding interpersonal relationship building and employee coaching skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labour law and HR practices