HR Manager at Vendiman Pvt. Ltd.
Views:838 Applications:178 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Vendiman - Digital Manager - IT Head (10-15 yrs)
A Leading Retail organization is looking for a Digital Manager at Mumbai. Role Reports to CIO
BE/ B.Tech. / MS / M.Tech in Computers or Equivalent. MBA preferred.
12 - 15 years of relevant experience in Retail / Supply Chain / FMCG / Manufacturing organization expertise in building end to end solution consists of backend integration of ERP, SRM, CRM, Payment solutions and building B2C applications.
The Digital Manager shall be responsible for designing and execution of end-to-end solution, program management, vendor management, process management contributing significantly to digital transformation delivering repeatable and sustainable technology solutions. He will mentor internal team and deliver on strategic goals and commitment towards project delivery and IT excellence.
- Deliver project as per vision, direction and road map for IT function in the organization.
- Assist to define delivery schedules, budgeting, implement processes defined to align IT with business to follow institutionalized practices.
- Manage Enterprise Architecture Blueprint and implementation plan with financial impact.
- Ensure Statutory and Regulatory compliance.
- Technical and application management lifecycle, lead, test, deploy.
- Set architecture and policies for infrastructure, applications, cloud, data privacy, data security, database, analytics and BI.
- Enforce standards to improve discipline and reporting by defining processes, templating procedures, tasks, functions, checklists, and lifecycles.
- IT Governance: Institutionalize IT governance and program management for overall IT service delivery, SLA, functional response management, service level management, operations management, outsourced partners and vendor management, enforcing SLA, assets management, inventory control and forecasting, deliver operation level agreement to internal stakeholders and 3rd party suppliers.
- Demand and capacity planning, access, availability and continuity management for server, storage, network, bandwidth, database, firewall, hardware
- Suggest cost effective innovative solutions for customer touch points, new technologies for adoption and usability.
- Continuous Service improvement
- Align and realign with strategic business objectives.
- Measure, gather, process and analyze data to implement efficiency from findings.
- Plan, design, implement, run, measure, transition services and manage continuity.
- Research and refine improvements to ease field deployment and maintenance.
- Must possess strong Leadership & team player qualities with external and internal stakeholders, vendor partners, business teams, commercial team, legal team, finance team.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and networking skills
- Ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines.
- Sound judgment and understanding of Retail / FMCG / BFSI business practices.
- Personal authority and integrity with proven ability to establish relationships and exert influence at the Organizational level.
- Independence, robust ethics and resilience
- Competition Study on Innovation & latest technology
- Coordinates with different functions and Management to provide guidance and support on matters related to IT & Technology initiatives.
Desired Professional Experience:
- Should have implemented AWS/Azure cloud including migration, IAAS, PAAS
- Experience of Software development for various cards like - Debit, Credit, RFID
- Knowledge of Enterprise Mobility, Location Based Services
- Fair acquaintance with analytics Al / RPA Process, Data warehouse, Bl Tools