Vegazva - Project Manager - Steel Detailing Services (5-10 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities For: Project Manager- Steel Detailing Services
Position : Project Manager-Steel Detailing Services
Reporting To : Delivery Head-Steel Detailing Services
Reported By : Team Lead, Checker, Modeler & Detailer
Supported By : HR & F&A
1. ROLES :
- Ensure the timely delivery of the project
- Supervising the day to day progress of the project to ensure quality of the project delivered.
- Ensuring the team work in coordination with each other.
2. RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Responsible for managing, coordinating and administering projects from award through engineering / drafting, procurement, construction and contract close-out.
- Develops budgets and schedules, monitors and charts progress and initiates action to assure schedules are met and work is performed within budget.
- Resolves all problems encountered within contract scope and coordinates final turnover to the General Contractor / Client or Owner.
- Responsible for managing both complex projects as well as simultaneous managing several smaller projects.
- Generate Schedule of Values, track work in progress billings and use internal software reports to follow progress of projects.
- Visit jobsite as needed/required.
- Review contract conditions to ensure compliance with all contract terms.
- Coordinate with external engineering/detailing staff as well as field Foreman/Superintendents.
- Ensure subcontractors contracts and vendor agreements are in full compliance with contract, plans and specs.
- Contribute to the implementation and enforcement of the company erection and quality control procedures as well as all safety policies.
- Proficient with reading shop and erection drawings.
3. REQUIREMENTS :
- US steel detailing standards (AISC and OSHA etc.)
- Understanding detailing and fabrication techniques like connection, welding etc.
- Selection of members on the basis of given loads
- Well conversant with US imperial unit system
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.