Vegazva - Project Manager - Steel Detailing Services (5-10 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities For: Project Manager- Steel Detailing Services
Position : Project Manager-Steel Detailing Services
Reporting To : Delivery Head-Steel Detailing Services
Reported By : Team Lead, Checker, Modeler & Detailer
Supported By : HR & F&A
1. ROLES :
- Ensure the timely delivery of the project
- Supervising the day to day progress of the project to ensure quality of the project delivered.
- Ensuring the team work in coordination with each other.
2. RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Responsible for managing, coordinating and administering projects from award through engineering / drafting, procurement, construction and contract close-out.
- Develops budgets and schedules, monitors and charts progress and initiates action to assure schedules are met and work is performed within budget.
- Resolves all problems encountered within contract scope and coordinates final turnover to the General Contractor / Client or Owner.
- Responsible for managing both complex projects as well as simultaneous managing several smaller projects.
- Generate Schedule of Values, track work in progress billings and use internal software reports to follow progress of projects.
- Visit jobsite as needed/required.
- Review contract conditions to ensure compliance with all contract terms.
- Coordinate with external engineering/detailing staff as well as field Foreman/Superintendents.
- Ensure subcontractors contracts and vendor agreements are in full compliance with contract, plans and specs.
- Contribute to the implementation and enforcement of the company erection and quality control procedures as well as all safety policies.
- Proficient with reading shop and erection drawings.
3. REQUIREMENTS :
- US steel detailing standards (AISC and OSHA etc.)
- Understanding detailing and fabrication techniques like connection, welding etc.
- Selection of members on the basis of given loads
- Well conversant with US imperial unit system