Vedantu - Senior Recruiter - Technology (5-7 yrs)
- Partner with executive-level management on leadership requisitions and assist them in determining and fulfilling their talent needs.
- Create and execute leadership search strategies across a variety of product areas and functions, either focused on Cloud leadership roles at Google.
- Identify, evaluate, and present leadership talent to management across Google.
- Build relationships with leadership talent in the marketplace. Identify passive candidates through research, internal and external networking, and direct outreach.
- Leverage strategic thinking, influencing and coaching skills in order to run a successful search process and help hire extraordinary talent.
- Bachelor's/PG degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Recruiting experience within a search firm or corporate environment, conducting searches.
- Excellent consultative skills and domain expertise to build productive partnerships with internal leaders.
- Demonstrable ability to recruit candidates in the technology industry, with the ability to engage with senior candidates and stakeholders.
- Ability to learn about new markets quickly and to run a thorough and high-quality search process, including leadership candidate research, outreach, engagement, evaluation and presentation.
- Ability to independently run and drive the search strategy. Ability to prioritize effectively based on key market insights.